Ever since I found this little guy featured below, I’ve been loving life. More specifically writing css. It’s a beautiful thing being able to use variables and mixins. So if you haven’t checked it out, I highly convince you to. I’ll even put a link for you here so you have no excuse not to.
LIST OF REASONS WHY IT HAS SAVED ME:
- Variables – much better than searching through the whole document for every instance of “270px”
- Mixins – give one element all of the properties of another one has never been so easy!
- Nesting – much more intuitive when it comes to DOM structure
- Color methods – first store it as a variable, then darken, lighten, spin, etc without having to refer to those dang HEX charts
- Functions – these guys are just always useful
And this handy compiler. Can’t help but laugh at how ignorant I was before.
In this case less is more. Less is much, much more.